Signed in as:
· Open communication from both the client and therapist is expected before and after your session.
· Clients are encouraged to relax and inform the therapist immediately if anything makes them uncomfortable, either physically or psychologically so adjustments can be made.
· Talking may occur during the session, but we encourage you to save conversation for afterward as it takes away from your experience of the mind body connection, as well as the therapists connection to you and their meditative state of being.
· Privacy and confidentiality will always be maintained
· A Liability Release form must be read and signed by the client, prior to the first session.
· The client will receive a copy of these Polices before their first session.
· Not ever muscular issue you have may be addressed during a given session, but we strive to improve your overall well-being by the time your session is complete.
· We ask that you schedule online for the day and time that works best for you.
· With the services provided, we will do our best to accommodate any late arrivals, but we do ask that you let us know if you are running late, and please know that you might not receive the full time of your appointment if you are late.
We respectfully ask that you provide us with a 24-hour notice of any schedule changes or cancellation requests.
We understand that emergencies can arise, and illnesses do occur at inopportune times. If you have a fever, a known infection, or have experienced vomiting within 24 hours prior to your appointment time, we request that you cancel your session. Inclement weather may also result in the need for late cancellations. We will do our best to give advanced notice if we are closing or need to cancel due to bad weather and we ask you to do the same. Late cancellation due to emergency, illness, or inclement weather will generally not result in any missed session charges, but this is determined on a case-by-case basis.
Late Arrival Policy
We request that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time to fill out any required paperwork as well as answer any questions you may have for your therapist. We understand that issue can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. We ask that you call to inform us if this happens, so we can do our best to accommodate you. Appointment times are reserved for each client and arriving after your appointment time may result in loss of time from your massage so that your session ends at the scheduled time. Full-service fees will be charged even when the sessions are shortened due to late arrival. In return we will do our best to be on time, and if we are unable to do so we will add time to your session to make up for our late arrival or adjust the service charge accordingly.
Inappropriate Behavior Policy
There is a zero tolerance for sexual harassment in this practice. Massage therapy is for therapeutic purposes only. Any insinuation, joke, gesture, conversation, or request otherwise will result in immediate termination of your session and a refusal of all services in the future. You will be charged the full-service fee regardless of the length of your session. Depending on the behavior exhibited we may also file a report with the local authorities if necessary. Treat your therapist with respect and dignity and you will be treated the same in return.
Right of Refusal
I reserve the right to refuse potential clients for any reason.
Payment for all services is due at the time of your visit. Cash or Checks are accepted at this time.
Insurance: Many insurance carriers now cover massage therapy. If you have insurance, you must still pay for your visit, but you will be provided a receipt upon request that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Comfort Zone Massage LLC does not work directly with insurance companies. We recommend that you call your insurance provider and find out if massage therapy services are covered, and if there are any restrictions in your insurance plan.
Gift Certificates: These are available for purchase and expire one year of issuance. If a gift certificate is being redeemed, it will need to be presented before your session.
Website Images are pulled from Stock Photo's. Comfort Zone Massage LLC does not own the rights to any of these images and are being used for website detail only.
Copyright © 2023 Comfort Zone Massage LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy